Senin, 23 Februari 2009

Natha wants some changes..

".. i want to change.."

That's the words that fill up my mind all through the nite. YES! I want to change!
Not just say it but i MEANT it.

Here's the list that I would change in my life:
  • Wake up earlier than before
  • Eat on time
  • Pray before I sleep
  • Study every night (well, at least just do some revision)
  • Not go out that often :D
  • Keep my own bedroom neat and tidy :D
Basically, just keep everything organise and right on track.

How about you?? Would you change ur life, or u just want to sit in ur comfort zone and hoping that ur life can change by it self???

Do you feel difficult to change? Stop justify yourselves. If you continue to seek out and understand the reasons for forgive yourself, you will be reluctant to change. Face the truth, although feel bitter. Indeed, change is difficult, painful, and takes a long time. However, if there's no change there wont be any progress"


Cheers,

1 komentar:

Sarahsita mengatakan...

* Wake up earlier than before -> emang selama ini?
* Eat on time -> me often feel that way too, eat only if i'm hungry. bad habit!
* Pray before I sleep -> yaiyalah!
* Study every night (well, at least just do some revision) -> must be hard, trust me, hahaha!
* Not go out that often :D -> only on weekend, right? isn't it bored?
* Keep my own bedroom neat and tidy :D -> biar bobo nya enak nath! LOL.

bright background makes ur blog freshy, good choice! and yess, this blog is better than before, yaaay! hey, why don't u publish ur blog with blogwalking? visit other blogs, tell them u have read their blog, then they'll visit u back. must be great, right? no?